Get the most out of your device with File Viewer For Android – File Viewer For Android permits you to rapidly and effectively peruse and arrange your documents on your Android gadget, so you can all the more effectively find the records you need when you want them.
With the application, you will actually want to see documents from numerous normal sources, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
You can likewise see recordings and photographs on your gadget easily, by picking what envelopes to look from inside the application’s settings menu. Figure out how to benefit from your File Viewer For Android with Document Watcher in this Article.
Table of Contents
An Overview of File Viewer For Android
Record Watcher is an application for Android gadgets that allows you to see and alter documents on your telephone or tablet.
With Record Watcher, you can see an extensive variety of document types, for example, message documents (.txt), Succeed bookkeeping sheets (.xlsx), PowerPoint introductions (.ppt), PDFs (.pdf) from there, the sky is the limit.
You can likewise open archives from Google Drive and Dropbox, email connections, and even distributed storage administrations like OneDrive and iCloud.
To make altering simpler, Document Watcher allows you to duplicate, reorder things across various applications. Best of all? The whole cycle works backward. So when you duplicate something to the clipboard inside Document Watcher it will show up any place you are sticking.
With this app people are also able to solve issue like You may not have a proper app for viewing this content which shown while using Whatsapp, Telegram, gmail, etc. So its very useful.
How To Install File Viewer For Android?
To install the File Viewer app for Android, Go to the playstore :
- Type “File Viewer for Android” in the search box
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Open it up and you will be presented with a list of all the files on your phone that you can open, including photos, videos, audio files and more.
How To Open Files With File Viewer For Android?
File Viewer for Android is an app that allows you to view things stored on your phone, including images, audio, video and documents. Whether you’re saving photos from a website or transferring documents from a service, File Viewer for Android makes it easy.
To open files with File Viewer for android:
- Tap on the desired file you want to open.
- You will be given two options: Open With and Open In.
- Tap on Open With if you are not sure which application should open the file or want to use another default application than the one being offered (for example, opening a video with YouTube).
- Tap on Open In if you know which program should be used and don’t mind sending the data elsewhere (for example, opening an Excel spreadsheet in Microsoft Office).
- Once you have made your selection, choose the app you would like to open the file with.
- A menu will pop up giving different ways to save this file.
- There are three tabs at the top: Share As Text, Share as Image, and Share as Document.
- Choose whichever option is appropriate and follow the steps to finish converting it into a new format.
Advanced Features of File Viewer For Android
File Viewer is a multi-functional file viewer that allows you to browse and manage files on your phone and external storage. You can also open different types of files (documents, PDFs, images) in other applications by clicking on them. Additionally, you can choose to view multiple files at once, and take screenshots.
One of its most useful features is the ability to extract text from documents so you can easily copy them to another application or email. It is available for free download now.
Get started today and stop wasting time going through your archives looking for the files you need. Download this awesome app now and start organizing everything in one easy place!