There were 1,016 press releases posted in the last 24 hours and 248,025 in the last 365 days.
Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA 2022 – Conference Chair
The UMST USA 2022 conference only has limited spaces remaining for exhibitors and delegates.
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA, USA, September 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — UMS professionals will gather next week for Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology USA 2022, taking place on September 28-29, 2022, at the Hilton Arlington Hotel in Virginia. The launch event has received great interest from the U.S. Navy and wider Department of Defense, as well as from international military and industry partners worldwide.
With 9 sponsors and over 130 participants from all over the world, next week’s meeting will provide a critical forum for senior US military and allied UMS program managers driving the development of unmanned maritime systems.
A limited number of tickets remain. Register today at http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6.
The Conference Chair for this year – Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Surface Navy Association, will guide delegates through the two-day agenda, which features over 20 international and regional speakers, covering vital topics within the UMS sector.
The Day One Speakers (in agenda order) include:
• Mr Michael Stewart, Unmanned Task Force Executive Director, US Navy
• Mr Adam Outlaw, Subsea and Seabed Warfare Branch Head, OPNAV N974, US Navy
• Mr Mark Hedden, Solutions Architect Director, Services & Connectivity, Honeywell
• Mr Matan Peled, Co-Founder & Head of US Business, Windward
• Dr Jason D. Strickland, Maritime Staff Specialist, Platform & Weapons Technology, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
• Captain Thomas Remmers, Unmanned Systems Cross Functional Team Lead, Assistant Commandant for Capabilities (CG-7), US Coast Guard
• Mr Robert Iannuzzi, Director of Unmanned and Autonomous Systems Development and Integration, Naval Surface Warfare Center
• Mr Logan Jones, President & General Manager, SparkCognition Government Systems (SGS)
• Commander Brian Conlan, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron 19 (VUP-19), US Navy
• Co-presenting: Mr Thomas Huryn, Director of Product Development, Current Scientific Corporation & Mr Spencer Fraser, Naval & Defense Specialist, Current Scientific Corporation
• Dr Jason Stack, Director of the Ocean, Atmosphere, & Space Research Division, Office of Naval Research
• Mr Samuel Bendett, Analyst, CNA
The Day Two Speakers (in agenda order) include:
• Ms Schuyler Moore, Chief Strategy Officer, Task Force 59, US Navy
• Ms Dorothy Engelhardt, Director for Unmanned Systems DASN Ships, US Navy
• Captain Jason Weed, Commodore, Unmanned Undersea Vehicles Squadron ONE (UUVRON-1), US Navy
• Captain Ben Van Buskirk, Director, NavalX
• Colonel Tom Ryall, Head of NavyX and Navy BattleLab, Royal Navy
• Mr Thomas Blanchard, UAS Program Manager, National Air Security Operations Directorate, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Surface Navy Association
• Commander Filip Clauwaert, Director, NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence (NATO NMW COE)
• Commander Paul Hornsby, Operational Requirements Sponsor — Autonomous Warfare, Royal Australian Navy
Proudly Sponsored by: Applied Intuition, Current Scientific Corporation, Honeywell, Kongsberg Maritime, Sayres and Associates, Silvus Technologies, SparkCognition Government Systems (SGS), UMS SKELDAR and Windward USA.
For more information about exhibiting at UMST USA 2022, contact Justin Predescu, Sponsorship Manager, at [email protected] For attending information, visit http://www.umst-usa.com/pr6 or contact Callum Kenmure, Business Development Executive, at [email protected]
—————– END —————–
About SAE Media Group Conferences:
SAE Media Group Conferences connects global communities with focused networking conferences. We provide our customers with solutions through industry knowledge and collaboration that enables our attendees to return to their organisations better equipped to overcome their key business challenges. Our key events focus on Defence and Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, and Medical. Each year we bring together over 5,000 senior business professionals at our conferences. http://www.smgconferences.com
SAE Media Group (SMG), a subsidiary of SAE International, reports the latest technology breakthroughs and design innovations to a global audience of nearly 1,000,000 engineers, researchers, and business managers. SMG provides critical information these professionals need to develop new and improved products and services.
SAE Media Group
email us here
You just read:
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
Follow EIN Presswire
© 1995-2022 Newsmatics Inc. dba EIN Presswire
All Right Reserved.